Sunday, July 25, 2010

This is just sad.

Alright. As you can probably tell, I'm not doing so well losing weight or blogging. I have motivation, but I just can't seem to stay on track. I stepped on the scale yesterday- I have gained three pounds! I could blame this weight gain on many things: new job, super busy, haven't felt well, etc.. But, when it comes down to it, I know I just haven't eaten right.
I know that my purpose is not only to lose weight, but to change my lifestyle. Sadly, I haven't accomplished either.
I am sick of looking at others who have so much will power while I eat another piece of cake. I am sick of not fitting into my jeans. I am sick of not feeling like myself. I NEED CHANGE!
So, I am going to start now. I'm serious. I need to put my foot down and say no to myself. I just need to do it. It takes 23 days to create a habit and I'm starting tonight!

The game plan:
1. I am going to sit down tonight and plan out my meals for the week. If I have everything planned out I am less likely to eat fast food or eat junk.
2. I will workout every morning. If I wait until after work I am too tired.
3. I will be more active after work and not sit on the couch all night.
4. I will make goals for myself and find non-food rewards for when I reach these goals.
5. I will blog my meal plans and other tidbits every day.

I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment