Thursday, July 1, 2010

Confessions...

-I have been HORRIBLE at eating healthy.
-I ate two donuts the other night. Not one, but two.
-I hate the way I look right now
-I went to the doctor yesterday for my 6 month checkup. He wanted to make sure everything was okay with my galbladder, fatty liver disease, and IBS (yes, I'm a package deal). He asked about my weight, I confessed I haven't stuck to my diet and therefore havent lost any. He reminded me about the risks I have with fatty liver disease, scared me by talking about diabetes and transplants, and I promised I would stay away from fatty foods and sugar.
-I want to stay away from those foods to not only prove that I can, but prevent sooo many problems I may have in the future. Plus, the butt-shrinking benefits are always a plus.
-We have a swim party in two days, I can't even imagine walking around in a swimsuit in front of people. I'll think I'll just wear my comfy, long shorts instead
-Yesterday I ate really well and burned 550 calories through exercise alone. The happiness yesterday brought me is way better than any donut.

No comments:

Post a Comment