Friday, August 20, 2010

Apparently... I lie

Okay, I know this should not be an excuse, but my life has been absolutely crazy lately! I have not had time to even think about blogging. But.. I have been eating pretty good and I think I have already lost a few pounds :)

One thing that has kept me in line is the Iphone app "Lose It". This is just awesome. It keeps track of my daily food intake and exercise and tells me how I am doing on my weight loss goals. If you don't have an Iphone, don't worry. You can just set up an account on their website and start there!

Recipes to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. Remember how I love you and miss your face? Out of everything in Utah I miss knowing that you are 45 minutes away if I need anything.
    I hate this growing up shiz but I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, okay just read this comment too! I am never notified about comments. I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete