Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"Try This" Tuesday!


If you run, jog, or walk for regular exercise, this is a great app to have on your phone!

Map My Run uses GPS to track your route and tell you how far you have gone and what your current and average pace is.  I. Love. It.  I always like to set goals for myself while working out.  Such as, running for three songs straight before stopping to walk, or shaving one minute off my previous time.  This is perfect for that because I can track my time and know if I am going faster or slower than before.  The latest version also has a nice lady who gives you an update after every mile.  She tells you how many miles you have run and what your average speed is.

There is also a nutrition tab that lets you track your food, but I prefer the Lose It app for that.

Thanks for letting me share, now go ahead and try it!
 p.s. based on the picture, aren't you dying to try ninja royale?  I here its the new farmville. 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!!! I went for a really long walk yesterday and I said to myself "I wish I knew how far I am going" and this little baby will tell me!!! So happy right now. Luff you!

    ReplyDelete