Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I'm Doin' It!

Okay, so today's "try this tuesday" is something I am going to try myself for the next 30 days.  

Confession:  I have had this DVD for the past year but have never made it through 30 consecutive days. I would usually just pick one of the workouts to do on a day where I didn't make it to the gym

Confession #2:  I tried the easiest workout yesterday, and about died.  I don't remember it ever being this hard!  How am I going to ever make it to level 3?  

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I love that workout! If you ever want to do it together one morning I would be totally in:) I made it to level 2 before I had Ellie and it was a huge killer. I am back at level 1 and I die too. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked that workout, it was so hard! I did all 3 levels, but by the end I had major shin splints. Good luck to you on your 30 days! Loni

    ReplyDelete