Sunday, May 13, 2012

I'm BAAAAACK!!!!!

Why hello there.
After many long months, plenty of swelling, oh so many pizzas, 63 pounds, and one miracle later...
I am back. 
Woo hoo!

By the way, here is the miracle I am referring to.
Meet Rees.
Aka: the most amazing little boy I have ever laid eyes on. 

I absolutely love being a mama. I absolutely hate the extra weight I am carrying around.

So, I'm trying to get back on track.  23 pounds seems almost impossible.  I have never needed to lose this much weight before and it just looks so daunting. 

I began running again this week (8.8 miles last week, go me!) and it didn't kill me!  This week I am going to start eating right.  

Here is my plan:
-Cut out fast food.  If I need to eat it then I should stick to grilled chicken sandwiches and no fries!  Seriously, no fries!  I can do hard things!
- No soda.  I was so great at this before the pregnancy, but I completely tanked when all that would settle my stomach was ginger ale or berry 7up.  
-Sugar is going to be a long lost friend.  Well, its going to be one of those friends I only see on the weekends.  And for a short amount of time.  I know I can't cut it out completely but I need to set restrictions.  So, if I have been good all week I'll reward myself with a sweet treat on the weekend. 
-Eat something green every night with dinner.  I am SO bad at this and its sad because I really do love veggies. 

New blog posts:
Along with my normal random posts I am going to start the following...
-Try this Tuesdays:  I am going to post new recipes, workouts, healthy living tips, or anything I have decided to try and think that you should too!
-Weigh-in Wednesdays:  This might be scary. Wednesday will officially be my weigh-in day and I'm going to log it here. I'm embarrassed already. 
-Friday Favorites:  I will post anything I love this day.  It can be health related or not, its my choice :)

Alright everyone, wish me luck and I'll be back on here soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment