Monday, January 24, 2011

My little helpers

It is no secret that I have a sweet tooth. Another thing everyone should know is that I just love food in general. With limiting my calories to about 1000 a day (more if I workout) I have had to find sweet low calorie treats to curb my cravings.
Being the generous person I am, I want to share these little helpers with you.
That sounds like I'm talking about drugs, doesn't it? Don't worry, just speakin' about sugar fixes..

First, if you haven't tried Sobe Life Water Zero, you need to! These drinks are sooo tasty, all natural, and 0 calories! My favorites are three pictured above, especially fuji apple pear!
Drinking one of these with my lunch and throughout the afternoon covers my sugar fix. When it comes to flavored drinks, I'm a sipper, so one of these can usually last me all day.
Second, Stretch Island Fruit Co. fruit leather. This 45 calorie snack is a great way to curb your appetite and perfect to put in your purse for those times you are tempted to get a candy bar from the vending machine.
Last but NOT least are these little gems. I am kind of obsessed with these lately. I am a chocolate girl and these give me a guilt free chocolate fix! Almonds covered in cocoa.. genius! Not only do they taste great but you get all the benefits of eating almonds and a small portion of dark chocolate!

Well folks, those are my healthy eating little helpers, what are yours?

1 comment: