Monday, January 3, 2011

Lose It

Alright, so the Lose It app... I. Love. It. End of story.

It is probably my favorite (and least favorite) feature of my phone. You can track your daily calorie intake, exercise, and weight loss goals. It comes with literally thousands of food entries already from Wendys to steamed broccoli to different brands of graham crackers. There are tons of exercises on there from running to tennis to home repair (what?) and it tells you how many calories your body weight should lose doing those activities. You can also add anything that isn't on there already. Then it stores all of the food/exercise that you have either selected or entered on your own for easy finding later.

The hard part is being honest with yourself everyday. Sometimes I have to just realize how crappy I ate that day, and it sucks. but this app keeps me on track! It makes me want to work out just so I can see my calorie allowance go up for the day!

If you don't have a phone that accepts this app, not to worry, just go to loseit.com and start there!


No comments:

Post a Comment