Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Try This! Tuesday: Creamy Cucumbers

Alright, alright, its Wednesday.  But hey, at least I'm posting SOMETHING on here! 
I did not weigh myself today because truthfully, I know I have gained a pound or two and I just don't want to make it real by seeing it on the scale.  But I promise, I will weigh in next week.
 
The following is a delightful little snack that I had today.  It is SO easy to make and really satisfying and delicious. 

Creamy Cucumber Slices

Here is what you need:
\
- 1/2 of a cucumber, sliced (I found the thicker the slices, the better)
- 2 Tbs fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 Tbs fat-free sour cream (I didn't have fat free, so I just used regular)
- Ground black pepper
 
The How-To:
Take your cottage cheese, sour cream and a little bit of pepper and mix it together.  You can also add 1 tbs chives.  I didn't have any, but wish I did! Spread the mixture onto your cucumber slices and top with a little more black pepper. 
please don't judge me for my HORRIBLE picture-taking skills.
 
Voila! 
Easy peasy and so yummy!
 
Calories:  35
Weight Watchers Points: 1
 
Recipe Via Weight Watchers Weekly
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment