Monday, December 10, 2012

Recap

Well hello there.  

I am happy to say that I only have ten pounds to go!!  Thats right, ten pounds!  Unfortunately, I've learned that the last ten pounds are really, really hard to lose!

I am also happy to say that I can fit into my pre-baby jeans, but they are still too snug to ever go out in public in them.  I just remember that first time I tried them on this summer I couldn't get them past my booty...so I'm happy for the visible progress!

The last few weeks have been really hard, just too many sweets around and too much time sitting on the couch.  I have made a few goals for myself to remedy this bit of slouchiness:

1. Run 3 times a week.
2. No fast food
3. Stay within my daily points

I'm just sick of always thinking "maybe next month I'll reach my goal."  I'm ready for it to really happen.  Any tips???

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya on those last ten pounds! It sounds like you are staying on top of things and being realistic, so I have complete confidence in you!! (And just so you know, you are beautiful at any size.) :-)

    ReplyDelete