Friday, September 14, 2012

Too long

It has been way too long since I last blogged.

To be honest, I have kind of been in a rut and depressed enough to not want to talk about something I am struggling with which is making healthy choices for my body.

Let's be honest- for most of us losing weight is hard! I feel like no matter what I do these last 20 pounds just want to stay. So then I get depressed and eat pizza for dinner instead of grilled chicken and a salad. Who can relate to that?

Anyway, I am ready to renew my commitment to healthy living because I want to feel comfortable in my own skin, not be so sluggish, and of course, fit into those Pre-baby jeans.

I have thought about joining weight watchers. Do any readers out there have experience with that program?

Well, here we go. I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment