Monday, April 25, 2011

Remember

Hey, remember me? Remember how I was supposed to update this blog once a week?

Things have been a little busy lately and I just haven't had enough time. So here is an update:

I have only lost 7 pounds, but I have been able to keep it off! Starting today I am back off sugar. This is what helped me lose the first 7 and I hope this helps me continue to lose the next 12!

I have been really good at not eating out. I can't remember the last time I had a burger!

I think I am going to sign up for a 5k. I know I can run it, I run more than that most days. But, I want to prepare for a 10k and this is a good stepping stone. I have never ran a race before so this is a whole new experience to me.

Greg and I have a freakin' rad trip planned for this summer and I want to be bathing suit ready by the time it comes. This gives me two months to shed those 12 pounds. I CAN DO THIS!

1 comment:

  1. Whoo hoo on the 7 pounds!!!
    You go girlfriend (as I snap my fingers)!

    I will totally run with you, but you have to be my trainer bc I stink at running. true story!

    ReplyDelete