Monday, April 4, 2011

25

Yes, I just turned 25 and yes, I did freak out a little bit. For the first time ever I feel like I should now be an adult.
25 = mature
25=established
25=responsible
uhh.. I don't feellike I am ANY of those things. And thats okay, because I am re-writing my definition of 25.
25=exciting, spontaneous, and full of new things.

Here are 25 things I want to do this year:
1. Write in my journal every day. I used to be such an avid journal-writer and the past few years have been sporadic at best. So, I will write one thing I am thankful for every day.
2. Lose 10 pounds. This has been on my to-do list for years, but I am going to do it now!
3. Run a 10k
4. Consider running the wasatch back with Risa, but I can't guarantee I'll do it. Life events may interfere
5. Begin micro lending. I took a rural development class 3 years ago in college and learned all about micro lending. Since then Greg and I have always wanted to start, why not now?
6. Save some serious money
7. Go to Chicago
8. Learn to Sew
9. Start a shop on Etsy
10. Cut back on the sweets
11. Get my serger working and learn how to use it
12. Go camping every chance we get 1
3. Ride my bike more often
14. Actually do my visiting teaching
15. Finish the New Testament
16. Spend more time with the grandparentals.
17. Spend less time in front of the tube
18. Beat Greg in ping pong
19. Paint our spare room
20. Eat more meals at home
21. Try zumba
22. See James Taylor in concert
23. Go to the Sundance Film Festival
24. Go to the Temple once a month
25. Try going vegetarian

I am a goal-oriented person. I like to plan, organize, and work toward achieving something. I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. uhhh hellooo, You forgot one! 26. Hang out with your favorite sister at least once a week :)! Or ya know 3 nights in a row like last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these! and please try going vegetarian for a bit. it so doesnt fit my personality but kev and i really like it. i want to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete