Thursday, March 24, 2011

Help


Alright those who read this blog, I need help.

I lost 5 pounds and have kept it off (yay!) but I would like to lose 10-15 more. I just can't seem to break through this plateau.

Have you ever had this problem? If so, what worked for you? UVU offers free personal fitness training for faculty and staff and I'm thinking about doing it. I wonder if my workout routine is just getting too mundane and I need someone to kick me into shape.

Please send your tips, thoughts, ANYTHING because I need to get back into it!


2 comments:

  1. i wish i had something that would help you but you already are way more healthy than i am... these help me but they are nothing new...

    dont stress
    drink lots of water
    dont drink your calories (milk, soda, coffee)
    get enough sleep
    reduce your meat intake (we only do fish these days)
    have (only) a piece of fruit for breakfast to get your metabolism going. wait to eat it until you are actually hungry.


    haha yep. not helpful at all. wish you luck in your healthy, happy journey :)

    ReplyDelete