Monday, April 8, 2013

Fail.

Do you ever just feel like a failure?

For the most part, I don't. But when it comes to eating healthy, I do. I just can't seem to stick with a plan. I eat until it hurts, and then I usually eat some more. It just isn't something I can control very easily. And then I feel like crap and get depressed and it's that much harder to start over again. But I have to, I have to always start again. I get so jealous of the girls that bounced back to their Pre-baby body so quickly. I get mad thinking about those that didn't have to work at it. I get depressed thinking about those that did because I'm not as strong as they are. The worst is that I think I look alright, until I see a picture of myself. Then I want to never eat again. But, that isn't the answer. The answer is to do something good for myself each and every day. What did I do today? I didn't eat any sugar. What am I going to do tomorrow? Ill decide that in the morning. I have decided that I can choose what is hard in my life. Would I rather have it be hard to control my eating habits or hard to live in a body that depresses me? I think I'll choose the first. Tomorrow is a new beginning. I can do this.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Whitney. This post makes me sad, but I want you to know that you aren't alone. I completely understand everything that you've written.

    I think that you are beautiful, and a wonderful mother to Rees!

    Hang in there. Keep trying and I will too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bree, you are so sweet! Thanks for this kind note, its so nice to see that I'm not alone in feeling this way sometimes! We really need to get together soon.

      Delete